jeudi 3 mai 2012

Roaming...

...death is.
Your dear mère grand, and today I learn one of my best friends, a guy I've known for more than 33 years and whit whom I shared most of my youngster and young adult experiences has a terminal cancer - brain tumour to wide spread to be completely eradicated through cirjury.
He will go to the hospital monday.
Operated Thursday.
I don't know if he'll ever get out or if he risks passing on the table.
I need to see him but I'm absolutely penniless.
It hits hard to know someone so vibrant and full of life might be gone and you don't even get a chance to say goodbye. It got tears to my eyes.
Death is a part of life, but I don't really know how to handle it, never did (that's why I'm not bugging you latelly, I really don't have a clue of what to say, I know nothing more than to offer you my love).
Life could be simpler sometimes...

...guess I'll
C you around   - in  life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire