mercredi 8 février 2012

"I"

"I" is a fiction built upon the though that without Others we are something.
The fall of a tree in the forest is noiseless because there's no one there to listen.
The physical phenomenon is of no importance.
Presence is the worthy and all justifying variable.
Not the presence of the fictionnal "I"
But the presence of the Others that make the fiction real.
For what is a fiction without an audience?
And what is an audience without an author?
What are the Others without the "I"?
What is the "I" without the Others?
Nothing.
To exist is to be present.
To be present is to relate.
Existince Is relation.
Built bridges.
Broken bridges.
Untended bridges.
And Me?
What am I without
You?
And Me?
What am I without
"I"?

Whatever is it that "I" am,
Hope to
C you around

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire